Friday, February 12, 2010

Hailey's kitchen








I got a little obsessed with finding Hailey a kitchen. I found this one on Craigslist for a great deal. The only problem was that it was in Tacoma. But a Mommy does what she has to do right? So the kids and I loaded up in the van and made the trip up there to pick it up. Then we had lunch at Dairy Queen and got back home just in time to pick Christopher up for school. I felt pretty bad because the kids were in the car all day BUT I hope it was worth it. We were going to save it for Hailey's birthday but Aaron thought it would be a waste to let it sit and not let her play with it. So we set it up and it was a BIG hit with all the kids. It seems to be the "hot new thing". It's pretty fun. And it just makes me smile. It is one of "those things" that I never had when I was a kid. So I was very motivated to get it for her. WE finally got our pretty pink kitchen. ;) Hailey, I hope you love it as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment