Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big Girl




Miss Hailey is growing up faster then her parents would like her to!!! I keep telling her to slow it down but I guess that's not really possible now is it. I will never forget a conversation I had with my Dad when Marcus was less than three months old. He had come to town for the Blazer game and came up to see Marcus as he was sleeping his his bed. Dad was talking about how big he was getting and I told him I didn't want him to grow so quickly because I just loved holding him. Dad looked at me and said "You know that's not the plan right?" I think he probably thought I was crazy. So I am trying to enjoy every phase the kids are in. Hailey is into making her hair pretty these days. She sits pretty still and likes to hold the bows for me. Hailey you are the sweetest girl in the world!! We love you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment