Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cabin at Govennment Camp

Last year at the school auction Eric and Cassie bought a week at a cabin located in Government Camp. They invited us to go with them. Eric and Aaron went up on Thursday night and skied Friday and then the kids and I came up Friday night. I have to say that I wasn't all that excited about going. But it turned out to be a great weekend. We all had a lot of fun. I am very grateful that we were able to go along. The kids loved the snow. Hailey was obsessed with walking. We tried to carry her or have her ride in the sled but she wouldn't. She liked walking in the snow and slush. Marcus was very excited to be there. He loved the snow and sledding and the snow cave. Christopher is learning to ski, he likes to sled, and go exploring in the deep snow. Dristyn likes to snowboard. I was going to take some pictures of him and I missed my opportunity-sorry Dristyn. It was a great weekend!!! Heres the cabin.



















Fun in the hot tub.







Some of Eric's friends came up and brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The kids were pretty excited about that. Thank you.


Time to go home.


















No comments:

Post a Comment